Friday, June 19, 2009

Budweiser Outlaw Nationals at Plaza Park Raceway 6/19/09

Well, it is NOT very exciting posting my blogs when I don't have pictures to put on here. Maybe I will get my computer fixed soon. :( Back to Tonight, it was the first night of the Outlaw Nationals. Raio qualified 21st which put her to start 6th in her heat race. She had to make it to the top four for the transfer to the Main Event. She ended up 6th which will put her to run the Semi tomorrow night. She will start on the Pole in her Semi. If she stays in the top 3 she will be going to the Main Event. We will keep our fingers crossed!!!!

TJ didn't run tonight because the Outlaw Nationals is a 2 day show and the Main Events aren't until tomorrow which would be a waste of money to just do qualifying and the heats so he just came to help out in the pits and tomorrow night he will be running the Non Wing Sprint Car at Kings Speedway in Hanford. We will be split up again which I really hate but I guess we have to do what works for everyone. So we will keep our fingers crossed that they both do good and pray that they are safe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment